We want to provide you with all the information you need to decide if our services might be of value to your patients. As an emerging complementary health modality, it's important to us that our high levels of training and professionalism are clearly communicated, and that you can use this information to distinguish between the fitness, wellness and health models of pilates available on the market. We encourage and invite your support for our industry and hope you’ll see first hand the positive changes it makes in peoples lives.
What we are:
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma qualified practitioners, with accreditation through the Pilates Alliance of Australia which holds us to continuing education requirements, minimum levels of professional indemnity and public liability insurance, and a Code of Ethics and Code of Practice.
- Trained in one-on-one, small group and larger class styles of teaching with a wide variety of clinical reasoning skills and interpersonal skills that allow us to adapt to each situation and fulfil each client’s needs.
- Qualified to manage low-medium risk clients across all staff, with select teachers (Advanced Diploma qualified) trained to manage high risk and acute clients.
- Committed to a collaborative care model, both internally and externally, with the philosophy that Pilates provides one piece of the health and wellness puzzle, not the only answer. We are open to collaboration and ongoing liaison with professionals from all modalities including health, medical, wellness, fitness, sports and the arts including doctors, coaches, allied professionals, carers, parents and teachers in order to achieve the best outcomes for our clients.
- Dedicated to working within our scope of practice whilst also continuing to learn and broaden our skills set as Pilates instructors and movement coaches.
- Educated and knowledgeable in the latest management protocols of: pelvic floor conditions, osteoporosis, back pain, spinal conditions, scoliosis, chronic pain management, pregnancy, post-natal and many, many more.
What we do:
Paddington & CBD studios:
- private sessions
- semi-private studio sessions (individualised programming and management for each client) up to 4 per session
CBD studio only:
- group fitness classes including Pilates Mat, Pilates Reformer, TRX suspension training up to 8 per class
- skype sessions
- home or office visits
- private group classes for sports or corporate groups
- off-site workshops for special interest groups
- corporate classes on- or off-site
- Pilates teacher training through our affiliation with Pilates ITC
We would love to answer any questions you may have about our services, training, philosophy or the Pilates industry in general. We will gladly visit and present to you and your staff on the benefits of Pilates and we welcome you to visit one of our studios for a complementary trial session.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Neal & Anita Thompson