How we are operating as a Covid-Safe studio.
Here are the main actions we taking to keep you and our staff safe, adhere to public health guidelines, plus a few things we need you to do when coming in to the studio.
Please stay home if you are showing any symptoms of or have been in contact with a Covid 19 case. We will be doing the same. We will be considerate of make-up classes if you need to cancel late for this reason.
Come ready for class, as the change rooms will not be available during this phase.
Please bring your own towel, water bottles and clean socks in order to comply with hygiene requirements.
You guessed it! We’ll be asking you to wash your hands at provided wash and sanitisation stations before and after class.
YOUR COVID-SAFE CHECKLIST
- Update my MINDBODY profile with current info.
- Consider if you’re experiencing any Covid symptoms or have had contact with a possible carrier.
- Arrive on time, not early.
- Follow all staff instruction.
- Follow cleaning protocols.
- Schedule bookings online and make enquiries by email.
- Be kind and patient in helping each other to enjoy the space as we all get used to being out in the world again.